Glenwood Academy’s Health Forms:
Please use the checklist below to make sure your child’s paperwork is complete. Click on the title of each form to download the file. Send to:16151 Old Frederick Road, Mt. Airy, Md. 21771
- Immunization Record – A copy can be obtained from your pediatrician. This is required before the first day of school.
- Health Form – This document is mandatory for all students.
- Prescription Medication Form – To be filled out by your physician and returned to school. It is for any student who requires any medication to be given during the school day.
- Epinephrine Order Plan Form – To be filled out by your physician and returned to school.
- Medication Administration Forms – To be filled out by your physician and returned to school.